ITM developed a CNC rebuilding program that offers true OEM quality rebuild work to its customers. Complete rebuild projects have been performed on machines as old as 30+ years. To the utmost satisfaction of our customers, the retrofit program offers replacement controls as well as reconfiguring highly responsive drives and motor spindles. Many heavy duty and well engineered ITM machines re-gain new life with new electronics provided by FANUC.
Contact us for more information regarding CNC controls, electrical wiring and mechanical assembly rebuilds at 386-446-0500.
Scope of CNC Rebuild
• Disassemble machines completely down to components
• Rebuild / repair ball screws, spindles, tailstocks and slides
• Retrofit machines with new controls, drives etc.
• Provide completely new electrical schematics
• Rebuild spindles, replace old grinding spindles
• Repaint complete machines professionally
• Add accessories, provide automation solutions
Retrofit Packages To Offer
• Fanuc controls on Window based platform, drives and motors as a turnkey package
• CNC controls which can be integrated both with analog and digital drives
• Replace old PDM and frequency variable drives with new digital drives (ABB, SIEMENS, etc.)
• Rewire and install new relay panels in electrical cabinets